Following Solomon Islands Government approval and subject to foreign regulatory approval, Solomon Airlines will operate three repatriation flights between Nadi and Honiara over the next three weeks to enable Solomon Islands citizens to return home.
The flights are planned to operate as follows:
HONIARA TO NADI FLIGHTS – 29 AND 30 DECEMBER AND 9 JANUARY
- On 29 December, Flight IE637 will depart Honiara at 6:00am arriving in Nadi 8.00am.
- On 30 December, Flight IE639 will depart Honiara at 6.00am arriving Nadi at 8.00am.
- On 9 January, Flight IE641 will depart Honiara at 6.00am arriving Nadi at 8.00am.
Fiji citizens wishing to return home on these services are able to make tentative bookings on the Honiara to Nadi sector. Non-Fijian citizens require approval from the Office of the Prime Minister for entry to Fiji.
All arriving travellers must have documented proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure date.
NADI TO HONIARA FLIGHTS – 29 AND 30 DECEMBER AND 9 JANUARY
- On 29 December, Flight IE638 will depart Nadi at 9.00am arriving Honiara 11.00am.
- On 30 December, Flight IE640 will depart Nadi at 9.00am arriving Honiara at 11.00am
- On 9 January, Flight IE642 will depart Nadi at 9.00am, arriving Honiara at 11.00am
As the Nadi to Honiara sectors are Government managed repatriation flights, passengers seeking to travel on these services should contact their nearest Solomon Islands Government embassy or mission for further details.
All passengers boarding in Nadi will have been required to take a negative PCR COVID-19 test in the days before the flight. They will only be allowed to board the aircraft if the test result is negative.
On arrival in the Solomon Islands, all travellers will undergo a mandatory, minimum 14-day quarantine period and they will be subject to COVID-19 testing during that period.
All COVID-19 test results must be negative before individuals can be released from quarantine.
All Solomon Airlines flights comply fully with the COVID-19 regulations of the relevant countries. Solomon Airlines crew on board the airline’s A320 aircraft wear facemasks and gloves for the duration of service and catering is minimal to reduce contact between passengers and crew
For information regarding bookings on this service, contact the airline’s Point Cruz Sales Office via phone (+677) 20152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.